Purchase the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook in either print or ePub format.
Get the Coding Handbook!
The ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook, 2020 Rev Ed. ePUB Format contains:
- Discussions of the format and conventions followed in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
- Basic coding guidelines and introductory material on the supplementary classifications (Z codes and External cause of morbidity codes)
- Up-to-date guidance on coding signs and symptoms, diseases, disorders, procedures, conditions, complications of care, long-term care, and more
- Fiscal year 2020 code updates, including new information on coding brachytherapy, fine needle aspirations, postoperative drains, elevated troponin, sick sinus syndrome, subcutaneous cardioverter/defibrillators, and new payment models for home health agencies and skilled nursing facilities
- More than 50 four-color illustrations of anatomy, common disorders, and procedures, including new illustrations for the aorta
- An appendix on coding and reimbursement for hospitals, physician, and non-hospital providers, with specific guidance for critical access hospitals
The ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook is the only guide published in collaboration with the AHA Central Office on ICD-10-CM/PCS of the American Hospital Association.
Coding Handbook content reflects the revision of the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting as well as AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS content published through June 2019.
Please click on product title on right of screen to purchase or click below:
Please visit the AHA online store to order the print versions of the ICD-10 Coding Handbooks.
ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook With Answers, Rev. 2021 Ed., Print - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER
ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook Without Answers, Rev. 2021 Ed., Print - AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER